WARIF is the world’s first product that combines a roof rack and an automatic electrical awning designed in one sleek and ergonomic unit.
Aphcarios spent four years developing a fully cantilevered, motorized awning, remotely controlled opens and retracts within 20 seconds, and is able to withstand wind speed of 50km/h.
The combined system is only 80mm in thickness and its aerodynamic design resulted in no wind noise even when driving at high motorway speed.
The roof rack part of the product was developed from the finest material offering durability to carry 100 kg of load in harsh dynamic conditions.
- The awning is freestanding (No ropes or Poles) design, wind speed test passed 50 km/hr.
- Designed to eliminate wind noise at highway driving speed.
- Wireless controlled & Buttons controlled
- Suitable for most SUVs in the market.
- Aluminum frame construction with a powder-coated body.
- Loading space with a capacity of up to 100 kg.
- The shaded area of 5 sqm.
- Designed to withstand the harsh off-roading environment.
- Water & Sand ingress proof.
- Auxiliary electric power outlet.
- Built-in design that conceals the awning fully inside the roof rack.
- Built-in LED.
We come up with a new solution for camping lovers who want to upgrade their SUV car setup, it is a step forward to a better experience, and an easy and time saver product.
– Motorized device offers a luxury experience to users.
– Fast opening makes it convenient for short stops (Anytime, Anywhere).
– Opens and closes with a push of a button allows single-person operation, (Example: a mother & young children on a picnic).
– Safety & Convenience, No more poles that can be thrown around by the wind hurting people and damaging cars.
– Fast deployment makes it suitable for patrols to leave the post very quickly in case of emergency.
– The concept of WARIF is set to revolutionize the user experience and paves the way to a whole new segment in the off-road and outdoor market.
– The motorized compact design integrates two products into one.
– Freestanding design that can withstand wind speed of 50km/h.
– Unlike the 270-degree product, where bulky weight is on one side of the car, WARIF is designed with even load distribution, thus greatly enhancing handling safety on the highway and at side slopes on the mountains or dunes.
– Power outlets as a source for auxiliary electrical accessories such as LEDs and action camera that requires continuous power for long trips.
– Solved the challenge of sliding mechanism operating in the sandy desert environment